5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

ABOUT I BRAIN METU The latest slogan of METU is "I brain METU".However;I can't say that I like this slogan very much.It is too short to explain the soul of METU for me.For instance; When I hear or think about this slogan,I can't image anything that belongs to only this university or its students.As someone hears a slogan about METU,he/she should want to a METU person.I mean that It should the slogan must be remarkable,affective.It should pulsate in people.After hearing the slogan,they should want to look at METU,the life there,the differences between METU and other universities. If I were to design a slogan for METU again,I would choose "METU people do not accept any borders or limitations."In life,we come up aganist many limitations. Sometimes we can avoid from them but generally we can not find enough power in ourselves.However;this situation is completely different in METU people. They don not accept limitations or borders under no circumstances.There is no word for borders in the dictionary of them.If I were to design a slogan,I would want to highlight this before all else.In this way;I can generate interest in people towards METU and express the soul of METU.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder