12 Haziran 2013 Çarşamba

MULTI - MEDIA ENTRY 1

POWER PHRASES







      Hello my friends !!


      I m here for my first video comment. It is about Power Phrases. Firstly, I need to remember what Power Phrases are.  All  people need to be respected by their families, children, friends. However; while some people can earn this respect easily, some people have difficult time in that matter. These people generally can not make their words be listened or even heard. They are unable to understand what it is wrong with them.  How can their ideas/ words be so unimportant whereas the others are so significiant? The answer is hidden  in this video. People who can earn respect easily and make their words/ideas be heard use Power Phrases.  Power Phrases are short but powerful expressions. I mean that If we want to say that we are worry about something related to our friend we sould say this directly but tenderly. We should not palter. Saying many words do not  give us respect but cause to lose it. We should be clear, plain as possible as. We  give up impling something. If we want something we should say ' I want it. ' Another important matter is that while using Power Phrases we should support our words by our actions. If we fail to support our actions, we naturally lose respect. In this situaton, we should not wait any respect from the people in our environment. All this that I talk about above are told in this short video. 

      Let's use Power Phrases for a more beautiful life :) 





1 yorum:

  1. Dear Elif,
    Firstly, I liked your topic; it is very successful as you preferred an essential and interesting subject. Also, you made a reminder before introducing the video and telling what it is about. By the way, I completely agree on your ideas. However, when I am reading your journal, I encounter some mistakes, but I think these result from your inattentiveness. For instance, you should have said ''We worry about...'' instead of saying ''We are worry about...''. With respect to the content of your journal, I think you explained the topic in detail and stated various perspectives about it. Besides, you gave voice to really essential points of it. As for organization of your paragraph, it is appropriate for our style; you arranged your reasons in order. Lastly, as for your language use, it is very good and if you pay more attention while writing, your journal will be greater as then you have not these tiny mistakes. Anyway, I have to say that you have a nice style of writing. It was a pleasure for me to read your journal. Thank you Elif :)

    YanıtlaSil